Fleet Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic
Argos Concrete Ready Mix is now hiring Fleet/Diesel Truck Mechanics in the Duluth and College Park, Georgia area!
Benefits on the FIRST day.
As a Fleet/Diesel Truck Mechanic you will perform maintenance and repair of various types of mobile equipment in company shops or on public roadways as necessary.
• High school diploma or equivalent; completion of diesel mechanic school preferred.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the construction/mining/concrete industry preferred.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of all aspects of engine repair, driveline components and hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems.
• Must be knowledgeable in principles of welding, sandblasting, and spray painting.
• Must be DOT qualified.
• Must be able to operate a ready-mix concrete truck.
• Must be able to work required overtime and flexible work schedule.
• Must be able to speak, read, and have a working knowledge of the English language.
• Valid Class A or B CDL is a plus.
• Ability to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time; grip, climb, reach, shovel, squat, crawl, or pull, push, as well as, bend and lift at least 45 pounds.
• Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions of heat and cold.
• May be subject to wearing a respirator.
• Ability to frequently work near moving, mechanical parts, and vehicular traffic.
• Ability to work in high and/or precarious places or cramped work space that requires getting into awkward positions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.